littlekiwi

Good-luck

Good-luck
littlekiwi, Mar 21, 2021
Description:
I am really hoping this role of Community Support Coordinator is the one for me. Going through the process of applying for a job is never easy especially when you are doing it for the fifth year in a row. Lucky for me CCS Disability Action Bay of Plenty want to interview me for the role. It is an excellent organization that I believe in, their benefits are good and I can see myself there. As much as I do my end of the deal by applying, doing well at the job interview, there is a big element of luck involved especially when it comes to being compared with other candidates that often end up being much more qualified and experienced than I am. Hopefully my very timely appointment with Workbridge the week before will help me in the ‘luck’ department in gaining some valuable tools to help bridge the gap during the interview so I am seen as someone with the right experience after the interview and not someone who is lacking in the required qualifications & experience.

Bundle (add on) M3 March 2021 by Little Butterfly Wings
MrsPeel and cinderella like this.
    • ajm
      Such a beautiful designed page! Love your journaling and I wish you all the luck!
    • MrsPeel
      and here, again, my dear girl..... you are shining!!!!!! this is beautiful, I don;t have time to read right now, but I will come back because I also want to share this on the Froggy Faves -I am on a task of choosing one single page, can't detour to anywhere else or I forgot what I am doing LOL - but I HAD to stop to tell you how amazing this is!!!!!! be back later!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Mar 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).