Justagirl

GOING FOR GOLD

GOING FOR GOLD
Justagirl, Apr 16, 2018
Description:
This is my scraplift of this gorgeous page by Margaret @londoncuppa
[​IMG]
WE ARE STORYTELLERS | TLP Blog Hop Collab.
You can find some of the minis in the store :)
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Em! I love all the photos and what a fabulous lift!! I love reading about the Gold Coast Games. Beautifully done with your layered papers and photo frames. Love your shadows too.. fabulous!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Love, love, love your lift, Em!! I’m so glad you did this subject too. I’ve been really interested in the games and wonder why we aren’t participating?! Hmm...Your page is so bright and joyous. Pure celebratory! <3
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @londoncuppa it’s only for countries within the Commonwealth :) America is no longer a part of it choosing not to retain ties to the Commonwealth after breaking free from the British Empire in 1776.
    • londoncuppa
      @Justagirl Well, I guess that would explain it. Long live the revolution...hahaha. :D I just love the term commonwealth. It sounds so unifying. Love it!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      I love how much you've put into this page and how it is all still so clear. Beautiful job!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Apr 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).