Everyday Courage [Deluxe Kit] with Rebecca McMeen
by Tangie Baxter,
clip it - coupons
by Sahlin Studio,
Flocked {misted number stamps}
by Sara Gleason,
Look! Vertical Stitches!
by Allison Pennington
MrsPeel, Cherylndesigns and Mylinn like this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow, Dalis! This is amazing. That photo is spectacular - you can totally see the determination and joy on her face. I love the background with the numbers and blending and that angled journaling. Really fantastic!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @ashleywb I can't take any credit on the photo. Hubby takes the most amazing pics ever. He always seems to take the "real" you in a picture even in sports pictures. This one was a skate for "fun" even though of course they were doing races. LOL!!!
      ashleywb likes this.
    • Mylinn
      ohhh, I love it all - looks like tissue paper :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Mylinn that's exactly what I was thinking when I was putting the butterfly and blue layer. I wanted to look semi transparent but with texture.
      Mylinn likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just awesome!! I love the background paper, the cool picture with the stitching around it and your journaling!!! I guess I just said "everything", didn't I? LOL
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Cherylndesigns THANKS! Like I said hubby is such a great photographer. I just need him to take more pics.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh wOw wOw and more wOws!!!!!!!!! the photo ricks, I agree, maybe I could borough Marcos to come do some of Sarita? LOL well, maybe it could be a possibility, when Sarita gets famous and moves to Broadway or LA. we may come visit you pr being you guys over so Marcos can do some photos of her LOL
      The page is absolutely amazing (as always!!!!) the way you blended the arch paints, the outside frame, the fabulous placement of the journaling and the journaling itself......super amazing, amiga!!!!!!
      and I need, of course, too share this!!!!!!
      into the April Froggy Faves!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @MrsPeel Awwww, gracias!!!! El es tremendo fotografo! El le logra sacar el "inner self" a todas las nenas de hockey.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What an awesome layout. I absolutely LOVE that action pic of your daughter.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @mcurtt It makes me smile every time I see it!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    795.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).