Go With The Flow
lorryfach, May 7, 2015
Description:

At first, you were so scared of the sprinklers, but you started to relax and explore after a while. By the end, you thought they were fascinating!

Pocket Pages #1 by Christa File for Kate Hadfield available at Kate Hadfield's blog; Little Swimmers by Kate Hadfield available at The LilyPad; Currently by The LilyPad design team available at The LilyPad; I\'ll Be There For You by The Lilypad Design Team available at The Lilypad; Bubble Bath by Kate Hadfield available at The LilyPad; Under the Sea by Kate Hadfield available at The LilyPad; Fonts: Calligraffiti

APennington_Y&M_paper flower
CD_Currently_FWP3x4ChalkCards_GoldWithTheFlow
CVW_SupplyTracker
justjaimee-illbethereforyou-stitching-splatter
khadfield_BitsAndPieces_heart
khadfield_bubblebath_splash1
khadfield_littleswimmers_girl3
khadfield_littleswimmers_water
khadfield_underthesea_angelfish2
    • Kate
      This is fabulous Lorry!! I love how you made the template your own here and how you layered above and below the photo! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    • cfile
      Lorry, what a great page!! Ditto re what Kate said and your making the page your own!! I love it!! Love the lottle swimmer girl mimicing your photo of your cutie patootie daughter & the sprinklers at the pool! Love it!! Great challenge entry and thanks for playing!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      love the design here ... this is so fresh and creative! has me totally in the mood for summer! :)
    • NancyBeck
      This is fabulous!  I love every whimsical little detail!
    • bellbird
      those doodles & layers like the flower look great with the stitched border
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    May 7, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: