Description:
Credits:
Scrapping with Liz - 2016 DYD templates
Little Butterfly Wings - Butterfly Basics the Movies Edition
MPM - Kindred
Sara Gleason - Pocket Maps no.4
chickypow likes this.
    • chickypow
      This is awesome!!! I adore how you layered everything and have different sections of journaling. Fabulous colour choices to!!! What is the fone you used for the title? I love it!
    • jenn mccabe
      so fun! love this documenting a fave show! the quote on that kraft journal card is so cute! and love the little film strip element! :)
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh LOVE!!!!!!!! I watched it, all 7 series again, in summer on Netflix!!!!!! we used to watch it with Sarita when it was on TV, and our friends started calling us the Taylor Girls because of so much we were addicted to the Gilmore ones LOL LOVE love LOVE what you did with the page, I should go scrap Valeria's movies edition again, this is so perfect!!! the gold lifts the light on the page too, perfect addition!!!!!
      There is the Year in the Life coming (I think this week?) to Netflix too, can't wait!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Nov 12, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    284.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).