JIC Creations, Jan 1, 2019
Description:
All That Awesome Collection by Bella Gypsy
Fonts: Emily's Candy and Fetridge

*The 3 brads are used as the centers in the flowers
*Optional element is circle/arrow/love cluster on the left
LynnG likes this.
    • cfile
      Welcome to the Lily Pad and welcome to the MOC7!!! You are going to love all the challenges.. we learn, we laugh and we makke lots of new friends here. I have been participating (and completed the last 6) so it is doable and I won the Polly spot last year too so I wish you a fun and great time here with us! OMG I just looked at the photo ... Ha Ha I hope the ink was washablle.. Gabriel (love his name) is a real cutie, but I bet you need to keep your eye on him at all times! Great circle photo and i love the clusters and stitches. Fabulous page!!
    • mrs2a50
      This literally made me snort - what an awesome capture and page! Thanks for playing!
    • zinzilah
      Haha, this is super cute. Beware the boys with markers and cheeky personalities. ;)
    • AnneofAlamo
      I seriously snorted so loud on this page! you rock on so many levels, letting him do it, snapping the pic and then making an awesome page to remember it! brilliant!
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh gosh, I just noticed you are new here too, and I am remiss in welcoming you! You are here for the bestest time and if there is anything I can do to help you..buzz me!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the circle photo
    • jesskab
      OH MY GOSH! I can't imagine the reaction when he woke up! What a fun memory you have scrapped!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    JIC Creations
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).