AnneofAlamo

01MOC7-12182018-just-me-and-t

01MOC7-12182018-just-me-and-t
AnneofAlamo, Jan 1, 2019
Description:
journaling:
Tony took the day off just to spend time with me.
We cleaned up the rest of the leaves up in the front yard.
It was too cold to go shooting.
We went thrift shopping and had fun.
The boys came home and we smiled together.

SBasic_JJlLoveNote_tag
mommyish_theride_button2
mommyish_theride_flower5
mommyish_theride_frame3
mommyish_theride_leaf1
mommyish_theride_solid04
mommyish_theride_splatter2
mommyish_theride_wa-joy
I cut the doodle from the word art and used twice for the top and bottom of journaling as my extra element.
fun scrap! Thank you Julie!
KELLIE R GUZMAN and LynnG like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      how lovely to have time together. Beautiful smile, and a lovely layout
    • cfile
      I love love love that beautiful smiling face of your Miss Anne! Happy 7th Friends Anniversary my dear.. we became friends with MOC 1 and commenting on each other's pages! I love that Tony was off and you spent the day together. I love that like when my DH and I did the cork wreath.. doing things together is the best! I can tell how much you love it (even if it is chore of leaves) as long as you are with Tony it is magical! I love the flower and leaves (no pun as you forgot to rake those.. ha ha) with the stitching on the white bg paper.. the blue in the sky from the photo just really makes the page pop! Love this! TFS!
    • enjoyyourpix
      Gorgeous layout Anne!! I love the wavy stitch. That and the split of 'journey' make this a really special layout.

Love the journaling. It is so important to document these little moments of joy and love.
    • frani_54
      Lovely way to document your day.
    • mrs2a50
      Love your take on the challenge Anne - your title and frame shadowing is awesome and I love the subtle paint spray! Thanks for playing!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Love Love Love this !!!! Great title work
    • flowersgal
      Sweet photo and lovely presentation. I love your "extra" cut from the word art.
    • zinzilah
      That smile is the best in your page! And that despite the fact that I love the stitching, the stamped title over the photo, the button daisy chain and all. The smile still beats it hands down! Love your smile!
    • CharlotteM
      such a happy and wonderful page, love your journaling!
    • kirstiegai
      Awesome photo, at first glance I thought the title said :find joy in the winery" bahahahaha
      AnneofAlamo likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).