me myself and I by Kate Hadfield
vacation summer collab lilypad
chatterbox by pink reptile
he said LaurieAnn
the chair is from paprika
and the crystal globe I made myself.
font Belfast heavy
    • cfile
      Love your future of travel, scrapping, and going back to school for graphic design. I love having the freedom to do what you want.. :) I too was thinking about going for graphic design, and changed my mind to do on line stuff as any work I will be doing down the road will be for myself... love the doodled girl representing you and the crystal ball globe... awesome job on that my dear!! you are off to a great start!!! (What program do you use??)
    • Nemla
      hi christa. never know if I should reply to any questions here or some where else ??? any way program used for this page is CraftArtist professional by Serif . CA 2 can "turn things into glass" too.....
    • designbylime
      What a fantastic future you'll have :) Love your paperwork on the background too.
    • omuli
      I love your future, awesome plans :) You did great job on that crystal ball!
    • Dalis
      Emla, that crystal ball is AMAZING!!!!!!
    • AnneN
      Love your work with CraftArtist...great colours here for your future...fabulous!
    • MrsPeel
      yes, gi8rl...awesome crystal ball!!!!!! now you need to get the ball to predict I will win the Euro millions, preferable 161 millions like last British guys LOL and I get on a plane to Malta to visit you!!!!
      I love CAP glass effects....what we have as effects, in Photoshop they call them styles...
      as to answering...I never know som, what I do is,m I post the answer here, but copy and paste into a private message so she will get it :) am loving your vision ...rthis is great!!!
      I bought the CAP2 (I am still scrapping on the first) but I need a friend who will help me install...to me, there is no program like it, will never give it up :) Hope you are doing well! apologies I havent been much around, Sarita my daughter is claimingg lots of my time, and, of course, she is priority :) Hugggzzz
    • redplaid3
      Lovecthat crystal ball. What a fun idea!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Sep 21, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: