cfile

AJ Sept wk3- Future

AJ Sept wk3- Future
cfile, Sep 20, 2013
Description:
Who knows what the future will bring? My fortune says Health, Wealth & Happiness... I have gone to a palm reader and I was told I would live a long life, I want it to be filled with family, art, travel and fun, and I will learn to forgive & forget.
Supplies:
Michelle Godin Designs: My type of Alpha, hello goodbye (graph paper3), I heart you (paper3), vintage usa-3, Summercrafternoon
Kate Hadfield Designs: Year of the Tiger, It's a mystery, fj family tree, digiscrapping
fonts: Traveling Typewriter & Pea Taryn
(This is in addition to weeks 1 & 2 supplies)
    • Dalis
      Christa, this is totally AMAZING! I love the idea of the fortune cookie!!!!! This is even better than I could have imagined!
    • norton94
      So totally amazing - love the AJ style here
    • AnneN
      LOL..they are fortune cookies...I thought they were sausages!! What a great 'Future' you have portrayed Christa...love it! ♥
    • purlz76
      WOW !!!! I love this new AJ-style of yours, Christa !!!
    • Nemla
      I have no doubt that all of the things on your page will come true, especially the art plans :yup, I love your page and LO, the word art speaks to me :giggle love the different fonts and alphas
    • omuli
      This is BEAUTIFUL! I love your style and this page is not an exception. You have great things in your future :)
    • redplaid3
      What a good idea to use fortune cookies. I bet they all say you'll find joy along the way.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Sep 20, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: