Rikki

Full of wonder

Full of wonder
Rikki, Apr 12, 2017
Description:
For the photography challenge. A small part of our DVD collection. I am a total serie junkie and love everything historical, fantasy or a combination of both.

Credits: FreeBee 150 template by Fiddle Dee Dee; M3 December 2016; Love you to the moon and back by Just Jaimee; Full of Wonder by Little Butterfly Wings; Misty Ink Mega pack by Tangie Baxter; Mess it up v. 1 by Little Butterfly Wings; Fonts: DESIGNER
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      so cool! i just love how you presented this photo!!! the colors, the title, the circle journaling and that background are all simply awesome!
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OH my Rikki LOVE LOVE LOVE this page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      the amazing photography or photo editing, not sure but either way...AWESOME put together the photo split..... then the page design is the type that makes my heart sing!!!! LOVE the tittle in an almost cartoony style and the circle with the journaling, the perfect synchronicity of the background paper with the paints in the circle..... absolutely amazing all over!!!!!!!!!! I have to also mention that one thing I LOVE about your pages is the credits list.... absolute delight all over here!!!!!!!!
      Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Apr 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    795 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).