SeattleSheri

Frazzled

Frazzled
SeattleSheri, Oct 5, 2020
Description:
For Cynthia's (MrsPeel) DSD Slow Scrap
Be *Remix* the complete collection by Micheline Lincoln Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Be-the-complete-collection-by-Micheline-Lincoln-Designs.html
Thanks for looking!
MrsPeel likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I'm sorry! Hope things start looking up! Great layout.
    • SeattleSheri
      @garrynkim Thank you so much! Today is much better! Still slightly frazzled, but looking optimistic!! :heartlub Have a onderful week!
    • mmbstaley
      You definitely captured the mood of your title - love the pops of color on the piles of B&W layers
    • littlekiwi
      Absolutely stunning....this just popped right out in the thread
    • MrsPeel
      Sheri Sheri.... there should be special words in the language to express the awe of your talent.... you rend me speechless... (and that is NOT an easy task LOL) LOVE your quality of heart through the pages, all, but specially here, the layering is awesome and (apart from the fact that now I NEED that collection...not sure where was released but I NEED it!!!! LOL) you are more, you are so so much, as I said, difficult to find words (especially as I am rushing right now) but hope you know my admiration and love for you is HUGE.... thanks for taking the time for making a page, thanks for the friendship, the more I know of you, the more I love you.... in your heart and in your heart, you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • SeattleSheri
      @MrsPeel :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub Much love for your wonderful words!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    425 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).