Just Jaimee gesso
Amber LaBau string

Little Butterfly Wings - Pattern Mix vol 3 paper used as shape
MrsPeel and thimbleberrie like this.
    • thimbleberrie
      adorable!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • amandac
      Awwwww I feel the puppy feels!! Love this! I like the way the string links the photos together! Looks great :)
      Mylinn likes this.
    • scrappin2girls
      love those triangles... what precious puppies!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awww they are so cute!!!!!! I reide to read the journaling but only got parts...did you have to give them when you friend found foster homes? or you kept them? oh I am not sure I would be able to let them go!!!!!! Love the way you composed! the string is perfect and the journaling inside one of the folds is so clever and a great touch for the page!!!! great background, beautiful all together!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Mylinn likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Thank you @thimbleberrie, @amandac, @scrappin2girls and @MrsPeel! The triangles is actually a page clipped to a LBW page used as a shape. There is a bit of messy looking pixels in the 'clear' areas which my heart adores. I was hoping it looked like I'd glued down the page ontop and once really wet, scratched away lines to form the triangles. (It looked more like it in PS lol, not so much in this size.)

The text, tips on fitting it into odd spaces by eye are welcome!:
      Mutual friend, Traci, needed temp
      foster home for a preggers
      ankle biter Zhu. Can't remember
      what we called her
      besides Momma. She had 5
      littles and all were totally
      adorbs and she and they went on to
      forever homes. Course, they were
      also well loved (and fed and held)
      at our house till then.

The letting go isn't easy but we had (at that time) 6 mostly unadoptable dogs we were keeping (age, eyesight, fear etc issues). Never ever make friends with someone who runs a rescue, :lmao - unless you are very very good at saying no to sweet fur faces.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Mylinn
    Date:
    May 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    96.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).