gduncan

Biker Babe

Biker Babe
gduncan, May 7, 2017
Description:
Slow Scrap
KIT: Happy Girl by Kristin Aagard
Get it Here: https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-happygirl.html
    • scrappin2girls
      this is adorable love all the pink
    • Katherine B
      Oh, good gravy! This is so stinking adorable! Love all the pink!
    • garrynkim
      This is so cute! I love the extra "Scratches" behind everything.
    • amandac
      This is adorable! I love the pink and black elements and how the looks so sweet with that super cute photo!
    • JillW
      Adorable photo! Love the placement of everything across the middle of the page!
    • MrsPeel
      Glenda , my sister!!!!!!!! I don't think I have expressed enough how happy it makes me to see you here at The Pad!!!!!!!! and your presence in the chats, having you back in my scrap family makes my heart sing!!!!! we should seriously catch up, I will be as soon as I finish with the event. such a super cute page!!!!!! love the contrast of the black & white of the photo with the bright pinks and those elements are the cutests!!!!! I need to have those little shoes and the girl with the bike too!!!!! so so very beautiful!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG] and we talk tomorrow for sure!!!!
    • bellbird
      Adorable is completely the right word - this is so cute and fun! great page!
    • KristinAagard
      Ohh so cute! I love the background and your fabulous photo! Wonderful element arrangement also. <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    gduncan
    Date:
    May 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).