MandaKay

Football Season Snuggles

Football Season Snuggles
MandaKay, Oct 2, 2016
Description:
I couldn't post a DSD Mood Board Challenge without doing my own page inspired by the mood board, and I found the PERFECT kit with the perfect colors by Just Jaimee Designs! Come and play along with the challenge!

Credits:
The-Lilypad
Just Jaimee Designs - October 2016 Storyteller Collection
Heather Joyce - The Hillary font

~TFL~
    • tinkerbell1112
      awe, what a sweet picture! Love your bring background papers.
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the colors of your papers and the use of the word strips along the bottom!
    • Sokee
      Love how you stacked your papers! and the two word arts just pull it all together!
    • amandac
      Awww Manda, this is too adorable! Love it!!
    • Karen
      Oh my goodness! That photo of your sleeping daughter is so adorable! Gotta love Fall football games in Michigan... and the unpredictable weather that comes with them. You're better than I am... I don't think I would have come back after I got dry and was home!
    • MandaKay
      @Karen we probably wouldn't have gone back if it weren't for my nephew being on the team...we are not that die hard generally and I am a totally fair weather sports fan...not big on sitting out in cold rainy weather typically (hence why we have no soccer players in my fam)!!! :)
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MandaKay
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).