Food_Photography_Challenge_April_2018
tracymonica, Apr 7, 2018
Description:
Kristin Aagard Pasta Night
https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-pasta-night.html
Tempalte by Kitty Designs
Mylinn likes this.
    • SRHPHR
      great layout - and I like Hello Fresh too! :)
      tracymonica likes this.
    • tracymonica
      @SRHPHR Yay :) another Hello Fresh fan :beat
      SRHPHR likes this.
    • cfile
      oh wonderful Tracy! You are knocking out the challenges! I have never tried the box meals but one of the people with were on the UK tour with last July told us they use it and love it. I love how you scrapped this.. the before being in the box, and the after, the finished dish! Wonderfully scrapped and yummy looking!!
    • tracymonica
      @cfile I am REALLY enjoying the challenges and trying to knock the out! Last month I did my first, just TWO challenges. This month I will soon be up to 7! Also enjoying and liking people's lay-outs and getting a bit more lengthy in my comments about them. I do REALLY appreciate and like feedback regarding lay-outs and I think others do also :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      I am so glad you are joining in and having fun. I know you only recently joined, but every January we have a month of challenges .. a challenge a day and it is really fabulous!! I have completed the month of challenges since it began.. 2018 was the 6th year and it is really fun! Hope you will join in Jan 2019!!! Don’t forget the designer challenges too!
    • tracymonica
      @cfile Wow :) You must be quick at scrapping pages if you do one a day! Does the challenge start EVERY January and go for EVERY month though-out the year? I think it is called MOC right?
      cfile likes this.
    • tracymonica
      @cfile I just completed a designer challenge :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @tracymonica yes it is called MOC and is the month of January only every year :)
    • tracymonica
      @cfile I will definitely try it next January :)
      cfile likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Thanks so much for playing in my challenge! Love this, Tracy! Those boxes from Hello Fresh are pretty big. It’s nice to know their food is good. I really like the scattering of the penne noodles on the page. Perfect!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tracymonica
    Date:
    Apr 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).