Rikki

A question of survival

A question of survival
Rikki, Apr 9, 2018
Description:
For the photography challenge. My plants that spent the winter in the cellar when I brought them up and after I planted them into their summer homes.

I used the template that was meant for the template challenge (Dalis' side challenge) and moved everything around - fun!

Credits:
Fiddlesticks No. 33 by Fiddle Dee Dee
Homegrown by Pink Reptile Designs & Amy Wolff
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Homegrown-Collab-with-Amy-Wolff.html
Beautiful Day by Pink Reptile Designs
Fonts: QuincyCF-Light, QuincyCF-BoldItalic, MulberryScript-Regular, QuincyCF-LightItalic
bbymks5 and Dalis like this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Love the colorful background paper on that lovely layout! Love the quirky, handmade trellis -- such a delightful touch! Beautifully done!
      Rikki likes this.
    • Dalis
      Ok, moving the cut out flowers to the side was my next move but I wasn't sure how I was going to do it.... OMG, I love how you did it!!!! Seriously, I love it so much, maybe even a bit more than the original!
      Rikki likes this.
    • cfile
      oh this is fabulous and I love the extra use of the template with the multi colored die cut as an additional element! How fun. Love your plants and hope they grow beautifully this spring and summer :)
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @Dalis This template really has a lot of potential, no? Let's see what else we can do with it!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Rikki Agree, there is so much to do with it! This is way too much fun!
      Rikki likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Ohhh hey!! This is what all of my plants look like!! How did you get into my photo stash LOL! Love how you made your own patterned paper with Cheryl's template, so cool!
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Apr 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).