MrsPeel

Flourish_1

Flourish_1
MrsPeel, May 20, 2016
Description:
Have I said how much I LOVE M3 always, and so so much in particular this month? It brings something so amazing, it makes you feel spring in your heart!!!!! So if you are not a subscriber yet, you will WANT to be now!!!! honestly is gorgeous, also the Add Ons are amazing!!!!! You can find the new release Mixed Media Monthly Subscription M3 Main kit: FLourish- Beautiful - Creature- May 2016 HERE- and all Add Ons and mains HERE - Some other awesome NEW RELEASES in my page: Paula Kesselring: Silver Blue Elements. Sabrina Dupre: Desk Drawer Elements. One of the paints here is from Bella Gypsy's Fluent in Sarcasm Bundle(also a new release!) ALL are on sale this weekend!!! The photo is, again, from one of the photo shoots Sarita did on her own in her bedroom, with some editing from me here, fiddled a bit with exposure, color levels, intensity and light in Serif Craft Artist Photo Lab and then applied a Luminosity blending mode :)TFL!!!
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    May 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).