MrsPeel

2014: Caminito - Buenos Aires- Argentina

2014: Caminito - Buenos Aires- Argentina
MrsPeel, May 20, 2016
Description:
From today's awesome NEW RELEASES, on sale this weekend and so amazing I couldn't stop scrapping: awesome templates from Fiddle Dee Dee Designs: Head on the Clouds {Dressed Up} Paula Kesselring: Silver Blue {Kit} and her M3 May 2016 Add Ons: Painted Mess {Add On Papers} & Beautiful Creatures {Add On} Mixed Media Monthly Subscription M3 Main kit: FLourish- Beautiful - Creature- May 2016 - (which is probably the most amazing up to this date!!!!) ALL these products are on sale this weekend! The photos: Love it when there is someone to take pictures of us, my friend Pamela took these ones. We went with her on a tour bus in Buenos Aires as Sarita wanted to see the city again now she is older and will remember more. We stopped to have lunch in the amazing area called Caminito (which gave way to one of the most famous Carlos Gardel's tangos) in La Boca (if you know football, here is where Boca Juniors have their premises) TFL!!!
    • Jana.holden
      Gorgeous page design! Great photos and I love the composition and where you placed the journaling!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    May 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    172.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).