PM: Celebrate Photo Overlays and Elements by Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs
Birthday Cake Snipettes by Sahlin Studio
Ribbon Rainbow 1 by Paula Kesselring
And Many More by Kristin Aagard
Dear Dad (white paper) by Designed by Soco

Cindy's Layered Templates: Half Pack 306 Photo Focus 113 by Cindy Schneider
MrsPeel likes this.
    • mary kate
      Handsome lad! He looks so happy, despite the COVID-19 restrictions which robbed him of a regular birthday celebration...
      HeatherB likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a handsome guy! COVID birthdays are definitely different. Such a super fun page!!!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE this Heather!!!!!! I can't believe how grown up both are, I'm still full of sweetness of looking at their baby pictures, and seeing them so grown up now makes me emotional of having seen their growing over the past 10 years..... I know it becomes a fight to get them to pose or give us their photos (I know Sarita has a phone full of photos, but it takes a hurricane for her to send them to me...and she is also picky about what I can post in social media...... but such is life.... I think I wanna go back to finish her baby books, I stopped at 8 years old...anyway, it is delightful to see this smile, and he could sit to eat with Sarita, she also adores lasagna!!!!! we make it at home, so when we can get you to visit us, we know what we can cook for you guys!!!! love the colors, the shadows, as always, perfect, giving so much dimension and that ric rac and the red ticket make all the difference, lifting the mood to match the photos ,so glad they could have a laugh and celebrate his birthday, even with the lock down in place.... I think I was blessed that my birthday was in the only month we were out of lock down this year, we went out to eat because days after we were in lock down again...here is praying for their next birthday to be celebrated with lots of friends and our next Christmas see us smiling at the thought of all we have survived :) [​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Saar
      You know how much I love this page! I love his smile and all the happiness that shines through the photos. I love all the beautiful clusters and colors. And all the little details as well. I hope he had a great birthday, even though it wasn't a normal one.
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Dec 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).