2020 ... is it over yet?

2020 ... is it over yet?
jenn mccabe, Dec 19, 2020
Description:
2020 Title Templates | Scrapping with Liz
Hindsight | Bella Gypsy Designs
Hope Shines Bright 2: Mixed Media Artistry | Rachel Jeffries
    • lisar
      love your LO .. your journaling is great! and i'm with you on the sentiment of i just want this OVER. my niece is an ER doctor in Juneau and she got the vaccine this week. i understand the trepidation with getting the vaccine but it's gotta be better than DEAD! raising my glass to a much better year ahead! and thank you for being on the front line!
    • jenn mccabe
      thanks @lisar!! i will definitely raise a glass to a better year! it's going to take awhile - but we will get there!
    • Sokee
      Wonderful! My dil’s mother got her vaccination yesterday. She works at one of our local hospitals that have received the vaccines already. My sister who also works at UM hospital was told by her Dr not to get it as she is undergoing cemo treatments currently. So it isn’t a go for all people to get. Do your co workers have allergies? Isn’t that another reason to consider not getting it? My husband is high risk with the medication he takes for his RA and will be getting it as soon as he can.
    • jenn mccabe
      @Sokee I think fear and uncertainty, with it being so new, is why they are hesitant.

My dad was just diagnosed with RA and my mom is also high risk for other reasons. I hope they can get it soon. They are eagerly awaiting their turn!
    • nessita
      This is totally awesome. Such a colorful, playful page on this hard topic. Fantastic job.
    • SeattleSheri
      So glad you have the option to get the vaccine early! I love how you used this template!
    • barbaraj
      Love your colorful layout-it really stands out in the gallery. I love the way you did this with the bright colors for a not so bright subject.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Dec 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).