A-M

February Photo Challenge - Dreaming of

February Photo Challenge - Dreaming of
A-M, Feb 6, 2017
Description:
Credits: Template from Fun in the sun by Fiddle Dee Dee; kit - Seaworthy by Kristin Aagard. font - Journal and Blokletters
    • bellbird
      such a fun and pretty scene! love the differnt blues and scallop paper on the layered waves and the seagull & its placement couldnt be more perfect here!
    • cfile
      So pretty! I love the blues here.. your photos are gorgeous and work so well with the embellisments of the seagull, netting, fish brad, paper waves and message in the bottle.. love this but the photo from the spot your husaband is standing and taking looking down, it gorgeous! Well done!
    • AmberR
      oooooh! i love those waves!
    • StefanieS
      Love the swirls of patterned paper to emulate the waves, fabulous photos and journaling his thoughts.
    • ashleywb
      Love your take on the challenge. What a great idea to include both perspectives. great use of the waves on the page.
    • Jan
      What a beautiful place. Lovely page about it.
    • EHStudios
      I love the design of this & how you have the photo of him looking out over your wave design & water photo!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Feb 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).