AnneofAlamo

020052017-boo

020052017-boo
AnneofAlamo, Feb 5, 2017
Description:
I did this for the
February Photography Challenge
and inspired by Ashley's page too..My Little Boo, is never far from me, and my feet. She is here, at my feet on her blanket next to the puter. I used
One Little Bird's word art from kit of same name; Heartbeat at My Feet
and Val Wibben's Must Love Dogs.
font is a way cool one I searched for just for this page: Petra Script EF, and I love the way it goes with the word art.
Keela likes this.
    • StefanieS
      What a sweetheart! Love the affection you speak so eloquently of, awesome portrait shot of her.
    • scrappyjedi
      She is so precious, Anne! I love how you used the black background of the photo for journaling, and the red is such an awesome contrast!
    • cfile
      awwwwwwwwwww Boo is so precious Anne! I love the large photo of Boo and the journaling in red.. so precious that Boo is your little shadow! TFS!
    • mcurtt
      Oh, so sweet! I love the full photo effect, love the red journaling, love the title. Super page!
    • ashleywb
      Love this, Anne. Such a sweet photo of your constant companion. The red journaling is so striking against the black.
    • Jan
      Sweet puppy! Love that photo. Nice page about her, Anne. Love your title for it.
    • dawnmarch
      We have a little Maltese Poodle mix who looks just like this! Your page is so sweet and I love the big photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).