Feb.19.2020 Slow Scrap.sm

Feb.19.2020 Slow Scrap.sm
Joan K, Feb 19, 2020
Description:
All elements and papers from NBK Eat-Pray-Love
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Eat-Pray-Love-choose-from-different-Options.html
MrsPeel likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Lovely feel, so peaceful like the chapel in the picture!
    • MrsPeel
      this is spectacular!!!!! I was, first of all, so delighted that you came to the chat...not sure if I have mentioned this but you are one of the people who "stands out" in my memory from hosting MOC.... I know we are blessed with huge talent here at The Pad, but on MOC, with so many people playing, there are always certain people who make a mark in my old, beaten brain...and you are one of them. I remember talking to you about some of your pages and love the way you put together artful beauty with the joy of memory keeping.... and this is one awesome example of it...!
      So amazing the way you blended the photo to the page, the gorgeous background blend of papers, the same goes for the tag with the info, those sequins, the delicate flowers and the of center stitching.....an absolute work of art!!!! plus the soul meaning of the preparation to do the work... amazing page all together!!!!!
      Once again, thank you for the chat presence.... like I said to Sharon, people like you are one of the most important things that keep me smiling, thinking and with strength to keep going every day!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Joan K likes this.
    • Joan K
      @MrsPeel - oh my, your words are so meaningful to me. I truly consider you to be one of the best experts in this craft. I have grown so much in the past few years - stretching my skills with MOC and thoroughly enjoying the chats and challenges. Thank you so much. I pray that your health improves and that you continue to be a steady presence in the digi community.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      and this means more to me than you can imagine!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Joan K
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).