SharLamb

02-19-20_Host-MrsPeel_CherryHasChosen

02-19-20_Host-MrsPeel_CherryHasChosen
SharLamb, Feb 19, 2020
Description:
What a fun slow scrap today with MrsPeel hosting and Nicole (nbk Designs) showing up! In her honor, I used almost all NBK Design products for my layout.
Grid choice: 3rd vertical column from left (stitches, 2 or more photos, fasteners, and word art).
nbk-FOCUS-TP-WEEK-15 A-psd
nbk-explore-PP10
nbk-Autumn-Whisper-ABP-07
nbk_PL2015_MAY_ABP_A_18
nbk-artTherapyNo1-ABP-scribble3
prd_talesofspring_datelabel
Photos by me
Fonts: DJB Miss Liz and Sherilyn Sans
Journaling:
We don't have pets anymore because we travel so much to places where it wouldn‘t work to bring them with us, and we don‘t want the expense or trauma that boarding them requires. But our son‘s family has this gorgeous and sweet mini aussie that we get to pet-sit from time to time. Although I am the one truly smitten by Cherry, and she is friendly and attentive to me, it is clear that Dave is the one she adores. She follows him everywhere, and if he leaves the house, she sits by the door and waits for him to return. It doesn‘t seem fair, especially since I‘m the one who gives her treats, but I‘m okay with it. Scraps of her attention are enough.
MrsPeel and wvsandy like this.
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful layout and I like your story. Reminds me of children too, often the parent who does most of the discipline is the one least appreciated.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful page, love the sweet photos and your journaling!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • ajm
      Awww, such cute photos! The all match so well!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • redplaid3
      What a happy page. I like the cascade of photos!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      What an honor. Cherry is here with me right now. We're resting after a game of fetch. Thank you!
    • MrsPeel
      oh Sharon...every page of yours is a delight, you always combine beauty for the eyes with the soul of the scrapping, and I love that you give us the story.... to me, the page becomes more alive when I know what is going on, and in this one, I am not surprised Anne wanted to feature it, it has all, the photos are gorgeous, your background work is given the photos a wonderful "bed" or maybe I should say "board" to display Cherry's beauty and with your journaling (even the fonts are gorgeous!!!) you make it all come alive in such a beautiful intensity!!!
      We also do not have pets anymore...when we lived in Brazil it was a full on thing, but here in London, even though we live in a pace with communal gardens, the last we had was a cat which we have to give up after almost 3 years because of the traveling and not having anyone to look after her... would love to have a Cherry to babysit from time to time!!!
      back to the page visuals...love the way you embellish with elegance, the way the photos are held and the detail of the date tag and amazing shadows all over...I could keep going.... thanks so so much also for coming to the chat, God blesses me with people like you that keep me smiling, thinking and having the strength to keep going!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    102.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).