Favourite Places

Favourite Places
littlekiwi, Oct 25, 2020
Description:
Parker Lane by Amy Wolff
Scenic Route by Pink Reptile Designs
Storyteller October 2020 by Just Jaimee
Simple Frames by NBK Designs
Slow and Steady by Forever Joy (stitching)
DJB Writes A Lot

When I first started my job hunt over 5 years ago I only had two places in mind as to where I wanted to live and work, As time has gone on I have broadened my horizons and headed out of Auckland altogether as it is too expensive to live. My top three locations in no particular order are Hamilton, Wellington & Christchurch. If I had to pick a number one though, it would definitely be Christchurch, great lifestyle for what I like to do and most importantly affordable but somehow for my overall professional goals I think it will be somewhere in the Wellington region, either Kapiti Coast or Upper Hutt and a long commute to a government type job.
chastml likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      pretty layering, lovely photos and jouraling.
    • bellbird
      everywhere looks great to me when there's blue sky and water -love the geotag paper stitched onto the solid and the way you've staggered the numbers and labels - great use of functional elements as design features!
    • umyesh
      Beautiful photos of your favorite places! I love the green papers you've used, too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Oct 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).