Meibritt

Family

Family
Meibritt, Aug 22, 2018
Description:
Collab Kim Jensen and Kate Hadfield - Audaciously Awesome

Google Translation:
My family is the most important thing in the world. Family means everything to me. Of course we also argue, we do not always have the same opinion, we often do not see each other for days. But when it comes down to it, we are unconditionally there for each other. Family also means a lot of shared memories for me. It is these memories that make us unique as a family.

The single words on the arrows are:
Love, forgiveness. Respect, listening, help, trust, security, talking
    • cfile
      Brigitt, what a beautiful photo-less page with fabulous journaling. I love your journaling about family.. you are so right. No family is perfect but in reality they are yours and we love them unconditionally! Great page for the journaling challenge... love all the arroes and words with the cut out hearts. Beautiful. Thank you for joining in the journaling challenge!
    • flowersgal
      Those arrows really work so well in seeing the branches of a family. Love the border and cut-out hearts. Thanks for translating as I had no idea what the words were.
    • *gina*
      great page - love all the arrows and the journaling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Meibritt
    Date:
    Aug 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).