meterr

August Journaling Challenge

August Journaling Challenge
meterr, Aug 18, 2018
Description:
My family means to me: Even people I might not have even known myself personally who came before me will always be my family. I deeply yearn to speak to them, learn from them, get to know them. Its great to join the living family you have now with the ancestors who are long gone. They are ALL your family!

Just Jaimee storyteller aug 2017
Kim Jensen Phrames
    • A-M
      This is so very special. I really enjoyed reading your journaling.
    • cfile
      Terri, what a wonderful and special page :) I love the old family photos and I am like you.. I love looking at the old photos of relatives I never met and remember the stories my parents told me about them. Fascinating.. if only we had a time machine to go back in time to visit. There were always wonderful family gatherings for birthdays and holidays... everyone lived near each other... most definitely the definition of family! Love the clean scrap here, and love the journaling and photo! Thank you for joining in on the journaling challenge!
      meterr likes this.
    • *gina*
      what a great page and journaling - love it
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    Aug 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    91.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).