cfile

Family

Family
cfile, Aug 5, 2018
Description:
August '18 Journaling Challenge - a Dawn Tribute
Credits:
Dawn Inskip | Focus Collection (Includes FWP Overlays)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Focus-Collection-incl-FWP-Page-Overlays.html
font: Ck Ali's Hand

Journaling:
"In 2012 after Dad passed away CJ made us a family DVD combining the scanned slides, the 8mm Home movies and also some VCR tapes and put it all together set to music divided by the decades. I still cry watching it, as it is beautiful and is my memories of my family. This is the cover photo collage I made for the DD label + case."
appellief and KarenB like this.
    • amandaresende
      oh!!!!! perfect layering and I looove the camera!!!!!! the cover is amazing BTW! such a beautiful page, my dear!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @amandaresende Thank you Amanda. I was using it as a screen saver for my desk top. I really need to use it as a screen saver for my laptop as I never use the outdated desktop anymore! :)
    • Beckie
      what a beautiful LO! definitely going to scraplift this one!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Beckie Thank you so much Beckie!!
    • flowersgal
      You always have the best ideas, Christa! Love the bulletin board collage and how you used it in this lovely layout.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • LynnZant
      Oh, I just love paper layering, and you did an amazing job with it. The pops of red really add some zing to this page. Wonderful scrapping!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @LynnZant Thank you Lynn, but I must confess, the layering is a stack from the Focus collection by Dawn. Dawn stacked it for us. Thank you for the beautiful comment.
    • jazzmatazz
      Christa, this is LOVELY! Love the cluster of family photos around the title, and your layering and cluster work is fantastic. The touches of blue and red really pop on the page. The textured background paper gives a wonderful dimensional effect to the page. Beautifully done!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).