New Oct BYOC
Credits:
Scrapping with Liz | Photo Array Templates
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Photo-Array-Digital-Scrapbook-Templates.html
Designed by Soco | Hygge Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Hygge-Kit.html
Scrapping with Liz likes this.
    • StefanieS
      WOO HOO! I've picked your layout as my FAVORITE! Check out THIS thread to play along!
      This is an absolute stunner and one I am adding to my scraplift folder. Love the photo over the blocks, the soft blend into the background too and the pop of elements over the top. Fabulous.
      cfile likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      Absolutely stunning Christa!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Eyeore oh wow Stefanie! Thank you so much! I am honored to have you highlight my page!
    • cfile
      @littlekiwi Thanks Jennifer! That photo was taken from across the street of my brother's house.. he has this gorgeous open field with mountains to wake up to daily :) I am the other side of the state with the beaches :)
    • garrynkim
      Such beautiful blending and love the fade in parts. Love the clustering on top!
      cfile likes this.
    • Ferdy
      oh Christa, you brother is so lucky!! this is a stunning page, love the effect here, amazing!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Ferdy :) Thanks Ferdy.. right now he and his bride went down to the beach at their other house LOL
    • Nemla
      Beautifully done. I must catch up with your gallery.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Nemla Thank you so muh Vivi :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).