Miss Becki...

Faith

Faith
Miss Becki..., Feb 1, 2019
Description:
Created for MOC7, Day 31- Traveler's Notebook+ Connections
using "Heartsong" Collab.
Papers and Elements by Flergs, SoMa Designs, APennington, Etc by Danyale, Magical Scraps Galore, Vicki Stegall.
    • easyeyes4you
      Read your words with great interest... Although there were no ministers in my family, I was raised pretty strictly and as children tend to do, believed that everything I was taught was right, even though a big part of me was rebelling... I was 56 years old when my husband died, and I ventured out of my religious comfort zone into unknown territory.. A church in my town was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and I wanted to visit it.. that day was a turning point in my religious experience... I sat there, that day, knowing without a doubt that this was where God wanted me to be... since then, I have only been in an Evangelical church a couple of times... 21 years have passed and I am now a part of a very liberal Methodist Church (it is considered a Main Line Church) , that gives me permission to think and feel as seems right to me, with God's guidance.. He is still an active part of my life... No doubt about that. I have to wonder how people in your situation handle things like a you have dealt with... The guilt others place on you is not right... I am so glad to hear you have found your way and are at peace. If you would like to continue this conversation, PM me... Liz
    • Miss Becki...
      @easyeyes4you Thank you for your comment. I'm 45 years old and I finally feel comfortable with my own beliefs and opinions. Isn't that a wonderful thing? <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Miss Becki...
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    1200px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).