jjpederson125

Faith, Family and Forgiveness

Faith, Family and Forgiveness
jjpederson125, Jan 14, 2017
Description:
Journaling says:
I was raised with a faith in God, but it wasn’t until my marriage failed two and a half years ago that my faith was tested at a new level of intensity. I could have ran the other way, instead, my Faith strengthened. By the grace of God I found the strength to get up each day and function for my children. God kept me safely tucked under his wing as a navigated through the abundant changes and my faith in God grew at a time I could have sprinted the other way and let bitterness take hold of my every breath. The support system of my family became that much more evident. My family was there no matter what my children needed. Forgiveness was the key for me to letting the hurt, anger and bitterness overwhelm my life. Forgiveness is not always as easy as it sounds, but the relief it provides my soul is so worth it. Without Faith, Family and Forgiveness my life would be dramatically different today. I am forever grateful for my faith in God and the continual gifts he provides, my family and their support and for the fact that forgiveness has allowed me the opportunity to redevelop a relationship with my ex-husband so that my children don't suffer at every turn because of their parents choices, and that we can do family activities together, celebrate birthdays and other moments together without added stress. Life today doesn’t look as I had dreamed, but life is good and God constantly shows his presence in every day life. God is Good All The Time!

I used Allison Pennington's Dear Diary Elements and Papers.
    • wombat146
      A powerful testament to the strength you have inside! Stunning page and beautiful journaling!
    • Amson
      Wonderful journalling and congratulations on successfully navigating the last 2 years. Beautifully documented.
    • Nemla
      I love your 3 F's ,really good ones to remember.
    • JSmith84
      Three fabulous Fs. I love the strip of sepia photos on this page.
    • MrsPeel
      MY letter is F too, same as you, but I added so many other words..... my life story is enough to write a soap to last 40 something years LOL(am almost 60) and I realize the F words are a constant in my life. My Faith has also been te4sted, and I still get angry at times, bring so far away from my family (6000 miles average!!!) so I thank God for the electronic devices, Skype, even social media which allows me to have them close for support... your photos are gorgeous, love Allison's alpha and the composition all over!!!! amazing!!! [​IMG]
    • mrs2a50
      Wonderful letter choice, but really, the design of your page is just amazing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    jjpederson125
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).