redplaid3

Facetime

Facetime
redplaid3, Feb 19, 2020
Description:
My husband took this picture of my daughter while we were Facetiming. It's so pretty! She's glowing.
PRD Romance Me freebie and captured elements
mirjam likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I was trying to figure out how you did this, and read it and my heart just leapt. What a loving Dad. Yes, your daughter is glowing, and I am just so proud of you all as a family! What a tribute and wonderful memory you have scrapped! ♥
    • redplaid3
      @AnneofAlamo we talk every Sunday night and it's wonderful! I know you know how important family is! Thanks for your kind words!
    • mirjam
      I totally agree that that is a fantastic photo of your daughter Linda. And making a photo while facetiming creates one cool photo! I love how you embellished it with the lacy ribbons and beautiful clusters!!!!
    • redplaid3
      @mirjam thanks a lot! I so enjoy "working with you."
    • Cherylndesigns
      Your daughter is beautiful and I love that you did a page on Facetiming! What a great idea!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Thx @Cherylndesigns. She seemed to be glowing that day. She’s suffered from anxiety and depression in the past, like her mom, so it’s wonderful to see her sparkle w happiness.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    64.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).