This is a scraplift of Changes by SirScrapalot

Credits:
Kim Jensen - Watercolor Autumn papers
Kim Jensen - Stitched Down Folded Paper Alpha
Little Butterfly Wings - Let's Fly Away
One Little Bird - Turning Leaves
Font - Jonie

Journaling translated:
Today we visited Bryce Canyon, our last National Park of this trip. Yesterday we already saw the red/pink/orangey rocks, but now we would be really visiting it. We went to a view lookout points in our car, we did a few short hikes and made lots of photos!
It's special to see that after 3 weeks spending together, we really are synced up. We all wear shorts, almost 24/7, even thought that's something I would never wear in public. You can also see here that we're wearing sneakers. Shoes that I actually think look hideous, but I have to admit they fit amazing and my feet don't tire as quickly. So we had to take a photo of our feet today. We made a similar photo in Las Vegas in the Bellagio hotel, but the pinecone in this one really is the finishing touch.
elitka, mirjam and Juliestcyr like this.
    • mirjam
      wow wat een gave trip hebben jullie gemaakt Berniek! Ik vind het zo'n briljant detail dat de shapes in het background papier de vorm van jullie voeten bij elkaar volgen! Heb je dat expres zo gedaan. ik vind het echt super cool!
      berniek likes this.
    • HeyJude
      I love that photo - it is the perfect illustration for your story!
      berniek likes this.
    • berniek
      @mirjam Dankjewel Mirjam! Ik had inderdaad een a-ha! moment over het papier en de foto toen ik ze samen zag. Maar dat was van tevoren nog niet door mij uitgedacht. :)
    • KimJ
      This is so cool, Berniek! I love the photo, and the tones of the alpha and papers are beautiful with it! Fabulous page!
      berniek likes this.
    • Nemla
      Love the circle of feet, is that togetherness or what ?
      berniek likes this.
    • ellenruberg@home.nl
      Mooi fotomoment Berniek! Wat een leuke letters heb je gebruikt voor EXPLORE...
      berniek likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      I would love to visit Bryce Canyon! Those types of trips are made for comfortable shoes and clothing. ;) Great page design and thanks for participating in the challenge!
      berniek likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    358.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).