bonnenuit

Experience Autumn In Door County, Wisconsin

Experience Autumn In Door County, Wisconsin
bonnenuit, May 5, 2020
Description:
May 2020 Inspiration Challenge - Travel
(Although this started out as a Scraplift Challenge page of this page by @Roxana https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/moc8-day2-favorite-thinghs-noted.414725/)

Little Butterfly Wings - Fall Scape
Added elements from Forever Joy - Chestnut Lane
valeriapiemonte and Trish like this.
    • ashleywb
      Oh, I love those skinny verticle shots! May have to lift this.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • flowersgal
      This is so inviting and I am sure Door County is lovely in the fall. We've been there but in late summer. Great layout and wonderful photos for those skinny spaces.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • Roxana
      I love your page, it looks fabulous and I am flattered and happy that I could give a little inspiration! ❤️❤️❤️
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Ooohh...looks lovely there!! I love all the skinny vertical photos and the labels above them! Thanks for playing along!!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • Beth Holmes
      What a clever way to use lots of photos and journaling. Love it
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Door County is awesome all year round! We like to go when most shops are closed and just enjoy the scenery and quiet time. Winter and snow is also stunning there. But I really stopped by to say that your layout is gorgeous and quite creative. I love those small narrow pics with those labels.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      @mcurtt Thanks! Somehow we almost always end up there in the fall. I'd really like to get there in the spring when all the fruit trees are in bloom.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    May 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).