Roxana

Moc8 - Day2 - Favorite Thinghs Noted

Moc8 - Day2 - Favorite Thinghs Noted
    • tinkerbell1112
      I LOVE your design!!!!!!!!!! very creative.
    • michele hillam
      I love your photos with all 10 in one line with the journaling and numbers, creative way to get them all on there! Great page (and I am impressed you have photos to go along with all of them)!
    • FarrahJobling
      I love your take on the challenge! Such a great idea!
    • katell
      Incredible design, very creative, love it!
    • melidy
      Love your take on the challenge, it almost looks like a magazine page - just beautiful!
    • cfile
      What a fantastic take on the challenge Roxana! I love the composition and design! The snippet of photos to go with your list, your fantastic title.. this just POPS in the gallery and thread! I love that photo of you with the travel one.. it looks like you are dreaming of where to go next! I love #3 and the photo of all your scrapping pages... all the sea and ocean photos including your scuba diving.. how interesting!! I also love how you mixed the Documented Alpha for your list titles with the tryped script.. Fantastic page! Also a Froggy Fav!! Thanks for playing along with the MOC8 Day 2 List challenge.. Brilliant Page!
    • Roxana
    • Roxana
      @michele hillam , thank you so much! As I said, I am passionate about photography, I have tons of them ;)!
    • Roxana
      @cfile , I actually hate lists, I never make them, only when I have too many things to buy from grocery store, not to forget something... So, it was quite a big blackout in my had regarding this subject :)), but I am soooo glad you liked it, and thank you so much for the Froggy Fav :beat:beat:beat! Imagine my surprise!:hehe
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Roxana :) you are very welcome and deserving! Glad you you managed to get through the blackout :) It is perfect :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2020:01:02 17:24:55

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).