littlekiwi

Eat more hole foods

Eat more hole foods
littlekiwi, Mar 5, 2018
Description:
Speed Scrap 3/5

Hole Foods by Mommyish
Storyteller January 2017 by Just Jaimee

I don’t normally have a huge interest in donuts as I find them quite often too sweet, too stodgy and full of custard and cream which I can’t have but when I was brought a cinnamon sugar donut from Krispy Kreme during their opening week I was in heaven - it was such a light donut that wasn’t overly sweet. I’ll definitely be going back even if my waistline doesn’t agree!
bbymks5 likes this.
    • jang
      My sentiments exactly. Fun page.
    • cinderella
      What a fun page and title!
    • bbymks5
      *drools* Such an awesome layout!! I'm loving the teeny tiny word strips and that title!!
    • kayjaydo
      I don't like donuts much either for the same reasons, so if ever a Krispy Kreme opens in Germany I will now definitely have to try one! Love the fun colours and that paper is so cute! Great page!
    • NancyP
      Awwww, Jennifer!!! Where's the flying donut????? LOVE this fantastic layout, but now I want a Krispy Kreme donut and the nearest one is about 3 hours away!!! That background paper is perfect!!!! Great job with the speed scrap.
    • Angela Toucan
      fun colourful page. I like the way you've layered the items and the angles you've used.
    • cfile
      ha a.. love your quote re the "Hole foods" it really made me laugh Jennifer! Love the donuts photo (just looking at it made me gain 5 pounds!! LOL) Love the papers and the JC's.. well done! I am so happy to see you scrapping. Well done!
    • jenevang
      This is a fun and bright page! And stars are in the sky, right? LOL. I love the colors and the theme and am so glad you played along.
    • mommyish
      :D This is so cute!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Mar 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).