spcoggs

DYD - 7 December 2019

DYD - 7 December 2019
spcoggs, Dec 13, 2019
Description:
Back to the Port of Miami where we disembarked the cruise ship. Our daughter refused to leave the Thor hammer she made in the kids' club and had to carry it through the airport and onto the plane (other passengers had a chuckle over that). And, of course, I had to share a picture of our Elf who we found when we arrived home.

Credits: A December to Remember Template Album by Sabrina's Creations; Holly Days Papers by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse Animal Artsy (arrow) by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio.
JennFort and sabrinavc like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love the pic of her with her Thor hammer! so cute! and how fun to arrive home and have your elf waiting for you!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @jenn mccabe She still loves that hammer. LOL I wish I could have taken a photo (against rules during "kid only" periods in the kids' clubs) of her hanging out with Thor when I went to pick her up! My princess loving girl was into the superhero stuff. So fun. And, as for the Elf, hurray for Christmas magic and super awesome neighbors. ;)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Dec 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).