mcurtt

DYD-2019_98_Bingo_web

DYD-2019_98_Bingo_web
mcurtt, Jan 6, 2020
Description:
Becca Bonneville - December Stories, Kiss Kiss, Christmas Cheer Illustrated Christmas. Holiday Bingo Card from Target’s Instagram Feed.

I saw the cutest holiday Bingo card on Target's Instagram feed. I decided to make a DYD page for it. And I actually got a BINGO with it, last column to the right. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      How cute is this??? I love Becca's sweet little elements.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks Cheryl. I have NO IDEA where it is going in my DYD, but I thought the bingo card was so cute, even if it is a plug for Target! I'm sure you probably can't see the wording, but it was all holiday related, wearing an ugly Xmas sweater, drinking a peppermint mocha, etc., etc. I placed little pink dotted hearts in the boxes of what I did this season.
    • Becca Bonneville
      This is such a CUTE idea! I love it! Inspiration is everywhere, including the fun Target ads. I think it is a great addition to a DYD album. Love love!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Becca Bonneville Thanks! And your Christmas kits were PERFECT for this card. I had an entirely different page design, but then I only had room for your bunny. So I moved the card down, slapped the hearts on the things that I had done, added the reindeer & tree up at the top (along with Mr. Bunny) and a few things to help decorate, and called it done. :-)
    • Becca Bonneville
      @mcurtt aww glad they worked well for this! You did a phenomenal job!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).