mcurtt

DYD-2019_26_Kohls_web

DYD-2019_26_Kohls_web
mcurtt, Jan 6, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson - Joulukuu, Frostell, December Nights.
LynnG likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      You're adding to yours, aren't you? This is a cute picture.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks! I actually had a few days I wasn't done with. Even though I had one for 12/26, I knew l also wanted to include this one. I think I still don't have a page for 12/29 or 12/30. And there is one for 12/31 that I still want to include. I started skipping around after 12/23 since I was avoiding the two page group shots of Christmas Eve. I knew those would be time-consuming. Then I started creating stray pages here and there for challenges, extras I hadn't planned on. It boils down me needing to stop and assess how many pages I have, and then figure in that multiple of four that is Blurb's magazine requirement. Of course I could just have a blank page or two if necessary. I am close to being done, but not quite. I will let you know when I am. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I figured that was what you were doing. Haha Yes, let me know and I definitely want to see the Blurb mockup when you have it put together!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      This picture tells a story in itself--two guys going off shopping! Glad he got his hat back!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @redplaid3 Thanks, Linda. He was devastated. He knew when he had it last, so we retraced his steps a number of times before giving up. I suspect that by that time, it had already been turned into Lost & Found. People are inherently honest & good. :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).