Cherylndesigns

DYD 2018 Day 10

DYD 2018 Day 10
Cherylndesigns, Dec 10, 2018
Description:
We put some outside lights up this evening.

Credits: SwL_4x6FalalaTemplate10; lgrieveson_joyful_days_16, joyful_days_8; soco_Christmasstories_solid_7, label_3; jj-merry_solid_5; jj-stluka-vaneer-stars.
KarenB and Scrapping with Liz like this.
    • mcurtt
      You remembered to take a photo! The lights look pretty. And it looks nice and warm there.
    • AnneofAlamo
      look at that sky! I am stunned at that blue...and your walk way, is just so inviting!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I did. It was just before dark, but Steph and I got a bee in our bonnets to go put the lights on the shrubs. I remembered that I hadn't taken a picture, so it was perfect timing. It's actually pretty cool here - it's 56 right now. That's cold for us.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @AnneofAlamo Thanks, Anne. That sky was so blue and it was odd because it was nearly dark. My daughter and I decided at the last minute to go out and put the lights on the shrubs.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns The last time we attempted lights on our shrubs outdoors, they got caught up in blade of our snowblower. It was not a pretty sight, the snowblower won...
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Yikes! I'm sure that wasn't a pretty sight! When you have to deal with snow, that's a whole other story. We used to put our lights up around Thanksgiving before the bad weather set in. Brrrrrrrr
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Dec 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    69.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    333px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).