mcurtt

2018-12_December-TLP_DYD_09_b

2018-12_December-TLP_DYD_09_b
mcurtt, Dec 10, 2018
Description:
Credits: Kristin Aagard - Home for the Holidays. Sahlin Studio - December Days #4. Paula Kesselring - Crushed Gold. Allison Pennington - Long December.
    • flowersgal
      Love the red ribbon bow and on the number square against the interesting darker papers mix.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love the unique style you've gone with for your DYD!! That ribbon on the front is again a real eye catcher!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal @Cherylndesigns Thank you both. DYD has been an interesting process, I hope I can keep up the momentum (and ideas) to last me thru the end of the month. The curly bow was hiding some unsightly, necessary electrical wiring on the old-fashioned streetlight. It works. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt That's brilliant to use things like that to hide unsightly things. I had one yesterday and put a brad on it. I need to get some of this cool ribbon. I love the way you used this one and the one a couple of days ago. It really adds dimension. You can keep the momentum up. I've never done this before and I have to remind myself to take a picture. It will be worth it when they're all done and we can look back at all of them.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns We can cheer each other on. I've never bothered with any type of December documenting either. A first for me as well. Today we had a beautiful, hoary frost, so my page will feature some of those pics. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Yes, let's. We need to finish this! I'm going to get all of my 4x6 templates printed at Walgreens and put them in a little album. I can't wait to see your beautiful frost pictures!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Rather than print these out at home on my beast of a printer, I am contemplating going with the magazine option at Blurb, printing at 8.5 x 11 with lots of white space to show off the 4 x 8 pages. My plan now, although subject to change. I have been vacillating for years on getting a nice leather Midori, or whatever they are called now, but I have not yet taken the plunge.

I am sure your 6x4 pages and album will make you smile. That really is a brilliant idea to go with that size! :tree
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I'm actually going to make an album with one of the inserts from my travel notebook. I'm not sure I'd invest in a Midori - I looked at them and they're really pricey. The leather TN I got is beautiful and I didn't pay nearly what a Midori costs. I'll send you the link from Amazon if you want it. I got a rich brown, but they come in other colors. You can get non glossy from Walgreen's, but they have to send them out. I like that I can go get my prints the same day. I've had 12x12 layouts printed in 4x4 and they're gorgeous!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Dec 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    186.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).