Description:
Lynn Grieveson - Bemused Kit

Rebecca McMeen - Travel Sketches Places

Dawn Inskip - Make A Difference Framed Photo Masks
lcpereyra likes this.
    • Margje
      Very beautiful design and colors!
    • cfile
      oh Brigitt!! I adore this!! I love the sketched windmill from Rebecca.. this goes perfectly with the Dutch shoes. I have a pair but they are not as ornate or colorful as these are... I am giggling as they are huge on your Granddaughter! My Dad back in the mid 70's went on a buisiness trip and only got as far as Copenhagen as he had an ulcer attack so while he was waiting to come back home, he bought me a pair of the Dutch shoes in the gift shop.. The shoe sizes are much different from the sizes here in the states, so my shoes were always a little big on me, but oh do I love them.. I still have them and they really are so comfortable. I have not worn them in years, but seeing your cute page I may have to grab them from the closet!!! I love your title work, the framing and masking and your wonderul composition here... So colorful! I love this!!! TFS!
    • lcpereyra
      Wowzers! Those are some big shoes to fill! :) Great layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Meibritt
    Date:
    Sep 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).