spcoggs

Duck Donuts

Duck Donuts
spcoggs, Feb 7, 2016
Description:
For the February scraplift challenge - I scraplifted the page I made last month for the Day 3 - Text Spacing to capture our fun this weekend while visiting a new donut shop this weekend. I smartly wore my daughter in her carrier (the place was crowded) and not so smartly wore my daughter (she stole my donut sample ;) LOL).

Credits: A Mother's Heart mini kit by Amber LaBau (papers); All Things New collaboration kit (striped paper); An Extra Day elements by Mommyish (confetti); Splish Splash kit by Rhonna Farrer (duck).
    • SirScrapalot
      I like how you used a white background paper, it keeps the focus on the photos!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love that she's a donut thief! Both the photos you used are perfect for your journaling about the "peek" section and the pro/con of wearing your daughter. The duck is a great touch of whimsy to complete the story!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • Sokee
      I just love the white background with the paper pulling the pink out of the photo! your arrow with the donut thief is the perfect touch here!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • MandaKay
      YUM - and what a cute name for the new donut place! Hope it was all it was cracked up to be! Too cute how your little one had the best seat in the house! :)
      spcoggs likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Feb 7, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    103.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).