RJMJ

DSD Template-Slow Scrap-2020-YES!

DSD Template-Slow Scrap-2020-YES!
RJMJ, Oct 3, 2020
Description:
It Looks! Like Everyone Feels The Same as I Do About This Stellar Template!...Triangles Are Your Friends You Know!...LOL!...I Already Knew What I Wanted To Do With It!...I Had To Work A While To Get The Extraction Right!...But Was So Thrilled At How It Turned Out!!!...I Combined It With The YES! DSD BHop & Some Of NBK's Stellar Styles To Get The Colors & Effects On the Triangles!...So I Combined The White Space Style/With A Bit Of Grungy! & Artsy!...It Was A Lot Of Fun To Work With!!!...LOVE!!!...

*For My YES! Layout-I Used:

*YES! DSD 2020-Lilypad-Blog Hop-Designed By Soco/NBK Design/Lynn Grieveson
*Brave New World-Artsy Style+Bevel-NBK Design
*Imagine-PT-Styles-Color-Sttyles-NBK Design
*DSD 2020-Template Slow Scrap-Designed By Soco
Soco and Smwhite like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love how this turned out with the yes's in the background and of course I'm such a fan of extractions!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      Great use of the template and moving around the triangles to make the page your own.. the diagonal really goes so well with your extracted lady here and all the yes word art following the diagonal. Well done! Thanks for playing along with the DSD Template Slow Scrap!
      Lisa B and RJMJ like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so much fun!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Soco
      Wow! This is so fun and full of energy! Love it!!! :heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    416.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).