DSD Slow Scrap 10 03 2020 300
jagruti patel, Oct 3, 2020
Description:
Sahlin Designs - Ups and Downs
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely. I hope you have more ups than downs
    • Nemla
      Love the scratchy paint look ! And yep life at the moment is like that.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, even though I am rushing with time, I think you deserve me stopping more than properly, because you have been in my mind all weekend. What you said in the forum: yes, more than qualifies, and I honestly love that you opened yourself to vent every word in the forum, and I am ever so glad that you pushed to join DSD....I can see/feel you having fun plus I am amazed with your pages..... YOu know I really liked you in the beginning and you grew into one of my most favorite people..... and along the way, it was you and a small group of people who are always there for me, for the Pad's Family in a more intense way than just scrapping, who saved my life, seriously, literally, during the past few years. The scrapping helped, but it was the human support, the looking at your pages and getting to know you more and the attention you gave me and the whole Pad's family that got me out of those awful places one go in times like this.....so I am SO hugely glad you are here. Your pages seem to have more depth and be more beautiful even, I think we pour our heart in them, you and me, in different styles but with the same heart.......anyway, I better go or I wont be able to do all I have to do before the dead line....but just so you know, you are always in my mind, heart and prayers, I am so so glad you are here!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jagruti patel
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    91.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).