Drive-in-the-city
littlekiwi, Feb 26, 2021
Description:
Main Street by Kristin Aagard & Grace Lee
Presslines no. 19 by Paislee Press
Lockdown Life by Lynn Grieveson
MrsPeel and Soco like this.
    • cfile
      Great page Jennifer. I agree if you are comfortable with public transport continue as it is less cost to you re insurance, vehicle, up keep and maintenance :) DH & I are both retired so now we consolidated to 1 car to save some money :) I understand re the job apps that require a drivers license... Just am glad you are doing what makes you comfortable. I love how you have layered your elements.. great composition and great page :)
    • littlekiwi
      @cfile if I wanted to learn to drive I would have done it in my late teens or early twenties not early thirties. I have managed to successfully travel NZ plus Brisbane/Gold Coast/Sunshine Coast in Australia and Vancouver, Canada with no issues so to me not driving is a non issue....yes it may take me longer and require a bit more planning but its not a huge issue....I just don't tend to go out super late without having prebooked a taxi for the last bit home from the train station.
      cfile likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love the way the geographic elements and shapes resemble the chaos that driving in big city can be. i'll drive just about anywhere - but really do not like to drive in NYC. this page sums up how i feel about driving there. so well done! very cool page!
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous use of angles, shapes and patterns on this page. Great photos and choice of elements. I love the question mark in your title.
    • MrsPeel
      this is gorgeous Jenn!!!!!! love how you held the papers with the triangles and the background paper is awesome for the subject!!!!!
      Now, to me, driving has been essential for a long time, I wasn't able to get in public transport and some of the taxis, especially black cabs in London) were a saga to get in too... I was on crutches, sometimes one, sometimes two, and it would have been stressing because at the time, not all public transport had lowered entrances... with the wheelchair is even worse, I'm not allowed to have a self propelled one because of the heart Failure diagnose, so Sarita takes me....and if I had a scooter, not all underground stations have lifts or wheelchair access...so the car was a treasure for us.....but understand your position..... one thing I would recommend is, if you do get a job that requires you to drive.... start getting in the car and getting around to practice, because the practice of being around is all!!!!
      Love the page!!!! the way you got creative here is amazing, also the way7 the photos get the angel is awesome so all together a marvel!!!!!!
      [​IMG]

now, need to share!
      into the MARCH Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kristin Aagard
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Feb 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).