AliSarah

Dragon's Breath, MOC5

Dragon's Breath, MOC5
AliSarah, Jan 3, 2017
Description:
Dragon's Breath... These are some photos and the story of when we tried this crazy dessert at a local shop called Dragon's Breath! :D

Created with the prescribed template and Of Wishes and Dreams, a Lilypad collab!
    • amandac
      This looks like a lot of fun! I love the great paper choice that works so beautifully with the theme of Dragon's breath and the sweet sprinkle of glitter! Lovely!
    • AnneofAlamo
      bhhahha! oh I am so glad you are here! YOU and this fun adventure makes me laugh for reals out loud, then have to explain to my family! Now I need this dessert...bad!
    • AliSarah
      It tasted like the dessert version of cheetos... It wasn't covered in any flavored dust, just super crunchy and cold with a very light flavor! We splurged an extra 50cents for the chocolate dipping sauce, which was well worth it!! :D
    • berniek
      That background paper is AMAZING and absolutely perfect for these photos! Beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    560.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).