cfile, Sep 3, 2018
Description:
September Journaling Challenge
Credits:
Kate Hadfield | Big School [I altered locker to have one open]
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Big-School.html
Kate Hadfield | School Days Overlays
https://the-lilypad.com/store/School-Days-Overlays.html
Kate Hadfield | All Sports Alpha (DPHS Title)
Currently not on store shelf
font: CK Ali's Hand
-------------
Journaling:
I remember back in Jr. High and High School we would get our schedules for the new school year by the 3rd week in August. It would also include our locker number and combination, I can remember calling my friends to find out their schedules too, to see if we had classes together. Lori and I did most of the time as were in Chorus together. That was always 3rd period in room 159. All the rest of our classes would have to work around that. We always had Spanish together too. Of course we had other classes together too but those were constant throughout High School. We would share lockers too. Lori’s was outside of the Chorus room & Science rooms, and my locker was near English and Social Studies so we would keep our books in our lockers near classes so we didn’t have to cart them all over during the school day. Fun memories!!
jesskab likes this.
    • frani_54
      I just looooooooooooove this. Wonderful trip down memory lane.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @frani_54 Thank you so much Frani :) Gosh next year is going to be my 40th HS reunion. I am already planning for the trip!
    • jesskab
      Wonderful! Exactly what I was looking for! These memories are so special! Thank you for playing along Christa!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jesskab It was a nice reminiscing Jess!! I have been friends with my friend Lori since we were in Nursery school together... (we were 4, so 53 years is a long time and to go back 39 years in memory.. wow!)
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @cfile I love that! I have some 30 year friendships. Time flies by so fast!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Sep 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).