cfile

Dopple-ganger

Dopple-ganger
cfile, Oct 30, 2016
Description:
Hollywood Halloween Bash fun
Credits: Sahlin Studios Chesterfield
font: Bakery (title) Bohemian Typewriter (journaling)
LynnG, MrsPeel, KittyY and 2 others like this.
    • umyesh
      I like how you used this kit with the elements in the corners. Your matches are much better than mine haha I really like the shadowing on your photo mat.
      cfile likes this.
    • lisar
      actually, Christa .. i can see you as a combination of all 3 suggestions combined, yes indeed! GREAT layout! love it!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @lisar Lisa Lisa Lisa... where have you been my dear friend?! So glad to see you again and thank you so much for your kind comment :) It was fun to play for sure.
    • lisar
      @cfile well now we are next to each other in the gallery cuz i just posted a LO!!!! been hanging around elsewhere, trying to figure out where to go!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @lisar stay here with us my dear!! :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is awesome! how fun that you got jodie foster ... my daughter and i just watched silence of the lambs the other night. she is into the scary movies these days. me not so much ... but i've seen that one so many times it doesn't scare me anymore. this is designed so perfectly Christa ... LOVE!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe Thanks Jenn.. I have never seen Silence of the lambs.. the only movie of hers I will not watch! It creeps me out and my husband will mimic re the fava beans and chianti and make that noise and I go beserk! LOL Thanks re the design :)
    • Ga_L
      so fun page, I must take a look at this challenge. love your grid design and the tiny flairs.
      cfile likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      LOL about the fava beans!!!! i do that too. and whenever anyone in my house mentions lotion ... i always say "she puts the lotion in the basket" to my kids. now they finally have a scene to place with those creepy words. (it was definitely creepy/distrurbing/etc ... if it came out today i would not have watched it, but i was much younger and more into scary stuff back then.)
      cfile likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      Ha! I LOVE this - you made it so elegant too! I can totally see you as a mixture of the ladies they gave you! Awesome Fun!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Oct 30, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).