cinna

Doggy and me

Doggy and me
cinna, Nov 17, 2021
Description:
The journaling is in Swedish and here's a Google translate of the text:
When I was little, Grandma and Grandpa had a dachshund named Ludde. What was special about him was that he was fierce and the only people he tolerated getting close to were grandfather - and me! A mischievous little girl who could play with him and throw sticks. Otherwise he growled and chased after everyone else. I never knew what it was due to. But I remember that I loved Ludde!

Credits:
Farmhouse Christmas papers and elements by Mommyish, TLP
Falalala Season Greetings bundle by Pink Reptile Designs, TLP
Fa la la la elements by Rachel Jeffries, TLP
September 2017 BYOC template by Mommyish, TLP (no longer available)
    • Iowan
      The red paper is the perfect accent for the red jumpsuit, such a sweet photo. I like how you used the wooden circle paper as a background too
      cinna likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oooh this is so pretty!! I love how that red paper and the string really make that photo pop! Wonderful journaling!
      cinna likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love how Ludde loved you! The photo is so cute with the two of you playing. That cutout background adds some awesome texture to your layout! Thanks for playing in the November Journaling Challenge.
      cinna likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cinna
    Date:
    Nov 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).